Repair & Merge PDF Tool
Easily repair, merge, and download your PDF files online. Our tool allows you to upload multiple PDFs, fix corrupted pages, and combine them into a single file without losing quality.
About This Tool
Our Repair PDF Tool is designed for both individuals and professionals who need a fast, safe, and reliable way to fix and merge PDF files. You can repair corrupted PDFs, preview uploaded files, reorder pages, and merge them seamlessly.
The tool works entirely in your browser, ensuring your files remain private. There is no need to download additional software, making it perfect for on-the-go PDF management.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: Is my PDF data secure?
Yes. All files are processed locally in your browser. No data is sent to any server.
Q2: Can I repair a corrupted PDF?
Yes. The tool attempts to fix common PDF errors before merging your files.
Q3: How many PDFs can I merge at once?
There is no strict limit, but very large files may take longer depending on your device.
Q4: Do I need to install any software?
No. This tool works entirely online in your browser, so no installations are required.